Soma, also known as carisoprodol, is a medication that works as a muscle relaxant. It blocks the sensations of pain between the nerves and the brain. It is one of the most used medications when it comes to relieving musculoskeletal pain. It was approved for use in the United States in 1959 and is a Schedule IV controlled substance. More details about Soma, how it works, Soma uses, and where to buy Soma online are provided in this article.
Soma is classified as a GABAergic drug and it has a rapid onset of action with effects starting at around half an hour from taking the medication. The effects can last from two to six hours. It is metabolized in the liver and has a half-life of around 8 hours. The drug works by affecting the GABA receptors in the brain which creates the effect of pain relief. The medication is usually prescribed to be taken three times a day and once before you go to bed.
Some uses include relieving pain and the medication is mostly prescribed to people suffering from strains, sprains, or muscular injuries. Almost every doctor will prescribe Soma along with other things such as physical therapy and dedicated rest. It should normally not be used for more than two or three weeks. This is due to two reasons – firstly, muscle injuries do not last that long and there are no long-term studies of the medication done yet that prove its effectiveness in the long run.
Soma is a strong GABAergic drug and there is a potential for people to abuse the drug and misuse it. There are some precautions you should know before you decide to order Soma online.Here are some precautions to take care if you’re taking Soma:
- Always stay within the recommended Soma dosage and the recommended Soma strength as prescribed by your doctor. Never attempt to self medicate the drug.
- Do not take Soma if you suffer from porphyria (which is a rare genetic enzyme disorder).
- If you ever suffered from liver disease, kidney disease, or seizures, you should let your doctor know about it before taking the medication.
- Pregnant women should not be taking the drug as it can have some serious effects on the unborn baby. Soma can pass into breast milk and can cause drowsiness in a baby. It is important to let your doctor know if you’re breastfeeding.
- Lastly, do not share your medications with anyone else as Soma can be habit-forming. Also, always swallow the entire pill instead of crushing it.
- Soma is not approved for use in children younger than 16 years old and it should not be prescribed to anyone for more than a period of three to four weeks.
At 350mg, Soma is not likely to cause any serious side effects. The patient might feel slight effects like somnolence and mild euphoria or dysphoria. Soma’s unique mechanism of action ensures that the side effects of the drug are minimized and the medication, in general, is usually well-tolerated and without any adverse effects for the majority of patients. Some common side effects of the drug include dizziness, clumsiness, headache, a fast heartbeat, upset stomach, and a skin rash. Using Soma with other opioids can be dangerous and you should consult your doctor before you order Soma Cash on Delivery online. There are also other side effects of the drug that can include:
- Creating a high level of serotonin the body can cause agitation, hallucinations, fever, shivering, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, etc.